1. The effect on blood. The yellow needle-like crystals obtained from the ethanol extract of Rehmannia glutinosa can shorten the clotting time of rabbits, but the effect of its water decoction is not obvious. Experiments have proved that the decoctions of Rehmannia glutinosa, Rehmannia glutinosa, Rehmannia glutinosa, and Rehmannia glutinosa can significantly shorten the clotting time, and there is no significant difference between them. Research on the dic effects of nine different kinds of Rehmannia glutinosa and Rehmannia glutinosa has proved that one of the Chinese-produced Rehmannia glutinosa has an antithrombin effect, and two have the effect of activating the fibrinolytic system, which can obviously resist thrombin and endotoxin. Induced the occurrence of dic in rats, but there was no platelet aggregation. Rehmannia glutinosa has both hemostatic and anticoagulant effects, and its mechanism needs further study. 100% Rehmannia root injection injected into the rat's abdominal cavity, 1ml per day, for 6 consecutive days, can reduce the platelet damage caused by 60 cobalt irradiation and accelerate the recovery.
2. The effect on blood sugar. The effect of Rehmannia glutinosa on blood sugar needs further study. After decoction, infusion or alcohol extract is given to rabbits by gavage or injection, it can reduce normal blood sugar and hyperglycemia caused by adrenaline and amine chloride. It has been reported that subcutaneous injection of 2g/kg of rehmandinol extract solution or 4g/kg of gavage can reduce blood sugar in rabbits. The injection administration is more obvious, and the blood sugar drops to the lowest level 4 hours after administration. Intramuscular injection of 20g of dihuang alcohol extract solution can also inhibit and prevent the elevation of blood sugar in rabbits caused by adrenaline. The single-flavored rehmannia root has more blood sugar lowering effect than kudzu root. The hypoglycemic effect of Bawei Dihuang Wan is not stronger than that of single Dihuang. It has been reported that Bawei Dihuang Decoction can reduce hyperglycemia in rats caused by alloxan. It is also reported that Rehmannia glutinosa water or alcohol extract only reduces blood sugar in normal rabbits, but is not effective for hyperglycemia caused by adrenaline. However, there are also reports to the contrary. Experiments on rabbits with alcohol extracts, decoctions, and water extracts of Rehmannia glutinosa did not observe the hypoglycemic effect of Rehmannia glutinosa.
3. The effect on the central nervous system. Rehmannia glutinosa has an obvious sedative effect, and its action site may be in the cerebral cortex. Its water extract can inhibit the autonomous activities of mice, and can strengthen the hypnotic effect of subthreshold hypnotic doses of sodium pentobarbital and thiopental sodium. It can also counteract the excitatory effect of sodium nitrate, but not against the effect of nitrate nitrate. Convulsions caused by Ning and Pentylenetetrazol. The sedative effect of Rehmannia glutinosa is beneficial to alleviate the symptoms of hypertension patients and significantly improve the insomnia caused by hypertension patients, with an effective rate of 94%. Some people think that the sedative components of Rehmannia glutinosa are mainly water-soluble substances. Oral rehmannia glutinosa decoction extract, alcohol extract or intraperitoneal injection of 10g/kg can all have a synergistic effect on the hypnotic effect of sodium pentobarbital.
4. Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects. Gavage of Rehmannia glutinosa decoction has obvious antagonistic effect on rat formaldehyde arthritis and egg white arthritis, and can inhibit the granuloma caused by subcutaneous injection of turpentine and the increase of capillary permeability caused by histamine. Rehmannia glutinosa water extract has a significant inhibitory effect on the increase in vascular permeability caused by histamine and peritonitis caused by acetic acid in mice. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on acute inflammation caused by egg white, while the alcohol and ether extracts of rehmannia glutinosa have no anti-inflammatory effect. . It has been reported that dried Rehmannia glutinosa water extract can significantly increase T lymphocytes in peripheral blood, and dried Rehmannia glutinosa alcohol extract can significantly promote the production of anti-srpc antibody-hemolysin and reduce peripheral blood T lymphocytes. Rehmannia glutinosa water extract does not. This role.
5. Anti-fungal effect. Rehmannia glutinosa water extract has an inhibitory effect on the growth of various fungi such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Microsporum gypsum, Microsporum lanosus, and Microsporum udunum.
6. The effect on endocrine. Rehmannia glutinosa has the inhibitory effect of dexamethasone on the pituitary-adrenal cortex system, and can promote the synthesis of adrenal cortex hormones. Clinical observations have found that the combined use of Rehmannia glutinosa and glucocorticoids can reduce the side effects of yin deficiency and yang hyperactivity caused by hormones. The combined use of Rehmannia glutinosa root and dexamethasone can gradually increase the concentration of corticosterone in rabbits, but pathological observations show that it has no significant changes in the morphology of the pituitary and adrenal cortex of rabbits, suggesting that Rehmannia glutinosa can relieve the effects of glucocorticoids. The effect of rabbit pituitary-adrenal cortex system function and morphology. Animal experiments show that: Rehmannia glutinosa can resist the decrease of plasma corticosterone concentration after continuous administration of dexamethasone, and can prevent adrenal cortex atrophy. Gavage of Rehmannia glutinosa decoction can significantly reduce the content of vitamin C in the adrenal glands of rats.
7. Anti-tumor effect. Liuwei Dihuang Decoction can obviously resist the effect of n-nitrosoacetate-induced squamous cell carcinoma of the front stomach in mice (similar to human esophageal cancer). It is generally believed that the anti-tumor effect of Rehmannia glutinosa is related to the increase of immune function. Rehmannia glutinosa has the effect of promoting the transformation of lymphoblasts in the body, increasing the number of T lymphocytes, and can enhance the phagocytic function of the reticuloendothelial system, especially for those with weakened immune function. It's more obvious.
If you have questions or suggestions, please leave us a message, your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.Send